1/13/2011

Board board board board baby

Making progress on the boards. I've found that setting a small amount of time every day is easier to apportion than say, committing a full day to completion.
For one thing, my attention span is a lot easier to corral and with smaller goals its easier to be satisfied.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I'm actually really unimpressed with how the pits on the one end of the board came out. I'll make them a muddy quagmire in the end, but we'll see if it is any sort of recovery. The inspiration came from an episode of Band of Brothers, but they look more like abandoned quarries or something.


"I was a Combat Engineer. Isn’t that ridiculous? The two things I hate most in the world are combat and engineering.” Mel Brooks

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home